Saturday, January 1, 2011

tears.泪了.

I try to make a smiley face, but it was hard, :S
















Loser.
I am completely a loser. I wonder how can i start everything from a happy starting point, but it just went like shit. I just cry for something, something there is worthless, useless, stupid. Feel like everytime i try to change, it was too late. That's why, I am calling myself a BIG LOSER. I lose everything.I thought it was a fairytale, princess and prince lived happily forever after, but actually, it was just a dream, a nightmare. That will not always be a happy ending, it was fake, it doesn't happen in life. When I realized that it was just a brutal facts, it doesn't exist.

Tired,
Everyone has their mask, but I can't read it, i am too tired of this boring life.
Everyone has a story behind the mask.
Happy, sad, cruel,
Who say that appearance is the most real ? I deny it. 

At Night, they opened a mask, I see the true side of them, I covered my eyes. They are evil.
Now the mask has become their daily necessities.
I see their ugly side, but no one sees. my heart is cold, my heart is broken,
It turned out that i am in the dangerous places,who is waiting for me at the cliff?



如果你们曾经给我快乐,但以悲伤作为交换.我宁可要没有过快乐,也不要被奢侈,虚荣给绑着.

No comments:

Post a Comment